Summer is officially here in Rochester! That means we have about 3 months of sunshine until the usual Fall/ early Winter typical Rochester weather. DID YOU KNOW? Rochester is one of the top TEN cities for the most depressing winters, and lack of sunshine. We have the perfect solution to remedy this. Keep reading...
FEAR NO MORE. Triple-O is here to help you make the most out of your Summer. It’s boating season y'all! Here are a few Summer essentials we highly recommend to have the best Summer yet.
A 12 pack of Genesee Ruby Red Kolsch
A flamingo pool float
- Triple-O official cold beer specialist coozie
“Coming from a big box retail environment, I was accustomed to a very rigid structure. I felt I was missing the human aspect of customer service and the space to make a real difference. At Triple-O, from the moment a customer is greeted, to when a technician leaves their home you feel the passion and dedication from each employee. A positive and cohesive work environment makes all the difference in not only the attitude of employees, but overall performance. The company culture at Triple-O is one of my favorite parts about my job. Every day I learn something new about the trade or customers who need us in crucial times. One year later I feel very confident in the direction that Triple-O is going and foresee nothing but growth and a positive future!”
Brad, who is our Vice President of Operations oversees day to day activities- from communication, to products, to processes. We are very thankful Brad joined our team 1 year ago and is a key team member of our growth and progress as a company. Thank you Brad!
Save time and money by trying these 3 things before you give us a call. If we can talk you through a small problem on the phone, we’d be happy to do that rather than see your money go to waste for a simple solution.
1.AC isn’t blowing cool air?
- Check your filter. Your filter may be quite dirty and blocking airflow.
- You may have a refrigerant leak (call us!).
- Something may be blocking your outdoor compressor.
- Make sure there is power to the outdoor compressor & the indoor air handler.
- Make sure the outdoor fan is functioning.
- Check circuit and fuse breakers for any power shortages.
2. AC is running continuously or cycling On and Off-Your AC unit may be sized incorrectly. If this is the case, give us a call. Before you do make sure:
- Change the air filter
- Check the refrigerant
- Make sure an air register is not blowing directly on your thermostat
3. The condensate line is obstructed-the condensate line is the line that your air conditioner uses to get rid of all the humidity that it pulls from the air. Many things can clog this like insect nests, mold, and sediment. You can clean the condensate line by first using a wet/dry vac to suck the contents of the line to clear any debris. Then use a bleach and water solution (1:1 ratio) to get rid of any mold or sticky substance that is left.
It is easy to forget what Memorial Day is all about, especially as a kid when we look forward to the 3 day weekend lying by the pool with our friends and family. The origin of Memorial Day claims to have local roots from Waterloo, NY. However, other cities claim to have celebrated the holiday earlier, including cities like Charleston, South Carolina.
The holiday was originally known as “Decoration Day” where gravestones in cemeteries were decorated with flowers, wreaths, and flags after the American Civil War. Memorial Day is a solemn day of remembrance for everyone who has died serving in the American armed forces. As a tradition, at Arlington National Cemetery, a small American flag is placed on each grave of war veterans. A wreath is also placed by the President or Vice President of the United States on the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, along with the classic playing of the Taps.
To celebrate the lives of those who gave up their freedom so we could have ours, Triple-O in partnership with Veterans Outreach Center is donating 10% of all proceeds of service and sales from May 23rd to June 6th. To all those who have fallen for our freedom, we salute you not just on Memorial Day, but every day.
According to the National Council for Home Safety & Security, only 17% of homes have security systems. However, this number is slowly increasing due to ease of advanced technology; dimming the lights or locking the door via your smartphone with a finger swipe. Swiping is not just for dating apps in 2019. Nowadays, people have security systems set-up right on their phones where they can easily access multiple views of their home.
The National Council for Home Safety and Security states homes without alarms are three times as likely to get burglarized. Although burglary rates are dropping according to the FBI (decrease in 28% from 2006-2015), more and more homeowners are taking advantage of apps that allow them to lock their homes with one click. So is your home safer with one? Of course! But where does one start? How many gadgets on your smartphone are really necessary to secure your home and belongings?
Don’t wait until your on vacation, or away for the weekend for an intruder to rile through your unlocked garage side door. Contact our Audiovisual department who can provide you with multiple security options to make your home sweet home safe!